Sunday, September 13, 2009

Whoa Momma!


Wow, the time went by awful fast.

Yes, I know all new parents say that. They say it because it is TRUE. Time is relative and children speed it up. My daughter was born May 14th. We named her Athena.

I have been spending much time thinking about generating some income in a way I feel confident. I am pretty new to web design and though I do enjoy sprucing up someones site and making them happy with it, I have so much to learn that I feel continuously daunted. Blogging could be a good way to make some money. I have to think on topics.

I made a new friend on Twitter recently who blogs about blogging. Find me on Twitter http://twitter.com/ginamurphey if you like. His name is Sarge and he has been very inspiring to me so far. And to think, my first impression of him was that he must be a bot of some kind. I was new to Twitter (still am) and he followed me awful quickly. But his blogs are informative and he has emailed me even more ideas. Check him out at http://twitter.com/beginnerblogger or http://www.beginnerblogger.com/ Great, now I sound like a bot.

Some ideas for blogs that I have so far are:

1.
Just rambling on about my life and personal musings. (yeah, I am doing that one now)

2.
Cloth Diapering (I have become a diaper nerd recently, making them myself and washing them at home)

3.
Loneliness (I know, sad topic but one I know quite a bit about.)

4.
How cute and squishy my little daughters bum is. (Perhaps too obscure but damn is her butt cute)

5.
My experiences with random people in grocery stores (Yes, I lead a dull life)

6.
The many reasons why Phillip K Dick scares me (...)

7.
Social Anxiety (Oh, you thought I was just shy. You're too kind!)


Well, I am running out of steam here for ideas. Writing about what I might want to write about. I suppose it's better than thinking about writing about thinking about writing.

I know I am a good writer when I set my mind to it. Once upon a time on Myspace, before my life exploded, I had a zillion hits on my blogs all the time. I never harnessed that power and then because of one little bit of Myspace drama I deleted that account and all the followers I had accumulated.

Would you believe I almost miss drama sometimes. Wait, no, I really don't.

I would like to leave you with this thought to keep you warm tonight (or today if you happen to be in a vastly different time zone)

This moment is perfect, it is everything it is supposed to be. You have enough time and energy to do anything (and everything) you desire to do. Take a deep breath in while tensing your body and hold it as long as you comfortably can. As you exhale, release the tension from your body. You are in the right place. There is no where else you need to be right now. Just here, breathing and reading my words.

Go with peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment